CEPOS - Ceska potravinarska obchodni a.s.
The trade alliance CEPOS is the largest association of food wholesales distributing beverages and groceries, operating on the independent (traditional) market in the Czech Republic. Since its establishment in 1996 the trade alliance CEPOS has been developing dynamically, expecting a turnover of 1.9 billion Czech crowns in 2015.
The trade alliance CEPOS is a Czech joint stock company owned by regional food wholesale distributors, running business in the area of durable groceries and beverages distribution, with a sphere of action all over the Czech Republic.
The main mission of the wholesale group CEPOS is to provide all its members – wholesales with durable-character groceries - with competitive business terms at the suppliers on the Czech market.
Besides providing more advantageous business terms the wholesale association CEPOS focuses also on:
- Creation and searching sales opportunities for its members
- Consultancy in the area of IT, Law & Legislation, Business & Finance Support
- Sharing and evaluation of indicators from operation and logistics of individual wholesales
- Negotiating business terms in the area of suppliers, stationary and services
- Building a common complex software, including central merchandise codebook for member wholesales
- Implementation of marketing activities (leaflets, private brands, tenders and motivation programmes for member wholesales' customers, PR, ...).
|PRIVATE BRANDS||LEAFLET ACTIONS|
|The trade alliance Cepos offers also products of their own brands at bargain prices – Czech Price, Czech Cuisine.||For some customers of its wholesales, Cepos organises regular leaflet actions, both in the area of gastronomy and retail sales.|